- Conductive Liquid Level Controller with Alarm Output
- Reverse acting relay operation – Tank Filling
- Fixed sensitivity
- Built in Surge arrestor protection for each probe input
- 1 x SPDT/1 x SPNO Relay outputs
- 70mm wide, DIN Rail mount
The unit is designed to control the maximum and/or minimum levels of conductive liquids but in addition, provide an alarm signal should the level continue to rise above or fall below the alarm probe itself. The Alarm level operates independently to the other levels and has it’s own relay output. It can therefore be used as a very low-level or high-level alarm indicator. This unit works in reverse to the E-FLC/3 as far as the main relay output is concerned.