- Designed to withstand overloads up to 125% (cont.), 150% (10s)
- Under voltage monitoring
- Monitors own three phase, 4-wire supply
- Selectable nominal voltages
- Adjustable Trip level, Time delay and Differential
- DPDT Relay output
- 44mm wide, DIN Rail mount
When power is applied, the output relay will energise provided the monitored phase voltages are above the set Under voltage trip level. The relay will de-energise if any of the phase voltage decrease below the trip level. The voltage must increase above the trip level plus the set differential before the relay will re-energise.